Ryobi will be exhibiting at EUROGUSS 2018 in Nuremberg, Germany and look forward to seeing you to our stand.
EUROGUSS is the biggest and most important trade fair for die casting, where the international die casting industry will meet again for the 12th time. The trade fair focuses on innovative solutions for die casting processes such as aluminum, magnesium and zinc die casting, along with rapid prototyping, die casting machinery and material testing. EUROGUSS, which takes place every two years, set records in 2016 with 578 exhibitors and 12,032 trade visitors.
Experience with us the innovativeness of the die casting industry concentrated at one venue.
We are exhibiting die casting products of great strength and high quality, such as cylinder blocks
and subframes, as well as a new car display fitted with Ryobi aluminum parts for the car industry.
We are also keen to display our global footprint showcasing our ability to serve existing customers
and the automotive industry worldwide.
Upon visiting our stand, we would be delighted to present you with a gift.
Main Exhibits and Technology
- Casting technology for liner-less cylinder blocks contributing to weight and size reduction.
- Semi-closed deck cylinder blocks of high rigidity by using loose cores.
- Aluminum structural parts by using an originally developed high ductility alloy.
- Liner-less cylinder-block technology that greatly contributes to weight reduction of engines.
- Semi-closed deck cylinder blocks of high rigidity with loose core placement.
- Aluminum structural parts of high quality created through originally developed high ductility alloy.
- ECUs and charger cases used in EV/HEV.
- Other non-automotive die-cast products.
- Thin-wall products that are Ryobi original design, contributing to car body weight reduction.