RMGT 9 - A1-Size Offset Presses
(Max. sheet width : 920 mm)
The 920 model is an A1 size offset press for sheet width up to 920 mm (900 mm printing area). This model enables printing of international A1-size posters as well as 8-up printing both international A4-size and letter-size.
With various superior features such as high speed 16,000 s.p.h. printing*, one-pass perfecting printing up to 8 to 10 color and in-line coating capability, the press can meet the diversified need of printing companies.
*For straight printing. During perfecting the max. printing speed is 13,000 s.p.h.
- Capable of 8-up printing of international A4 size or letter size
- Significantly lower printing plate costs, power consumption, and space requirements than a B1-size press
- Installation of one LED-UV (or UV) curing unit over the perfecting device and another over the delivery section enables one-pass instant-curing perfecting
- Inline coating system adds value to printed work
- Many of the same features as the flagship RMGT 10, including state-of-the-art sheet transfer technology and a function for quickly and easily checking the roller nip
- Newly developed press information display with a large 55-inch screen enables the operator to easily monitor printing quality and operating status in real time from the delivery section (option)
- Feeder air presets accurately preset the air volume for the type of paper.
- Parallel processing of blanket cleaning and preset inking (ink feeding) reduces make-ready time during job change over (for the press with Smart Make Ready function).
|Model||St (straight press)||PF (convertible perfector)|
|Max. printing speed||16,200 S.P.H.||13,000 S.P.H.|
|Max. sheet size||640 x 920 mm||Straight printing: 640 x 920 mm
Perfecting: 635 x 920 mm
|Min. sheet size||290 x 410 mm||Straight printing: 290 x 410 mm
Perfecting: 370 x 410 mm
|Max. printing area||615 x 900 mm|
|Paper thickness||0.04 - 0.6 mm||0.04 - 0.4 mm|