Printing Control System PQS-D
Installation of a PQS-D printing quality control system
- Upgrade summary
- Enables monitoring of printed image color density and detects variations in color density as defects.
- Benefits of upgrading
- All printed sheets are inspected during printing with no sampling required, eliminating the need to remove defective sheets after printing.
- Defective sheets are separated from non-defective sheets, further improving quality control.
- Time required for installation
- Installation will be completed in 2 to 3 days, depending on the press configuration and specifications.
- Only includes the quality inspection function.
(Color management and automatic registration functions not available.)
- A tape inserter (installed on the delivery section) is used to sort out defective sheets.
Main modification locations on V3000TP